Did you know that……….. If you stop smoking today………….. Your body will change rapidly and for the long range.
- In about 20 minutes your heart rate and blood pressure decrease
- In about 12 hours the level of carbon monoxide in your blood falls to normal
- In 2 to 12 weeks your circulation and lung function improve
- In 1-9 months your respiratory symptoms of cough, and shortness of breath decrease and lung function improves. The damaged tissue in your lungs regenerates.
- In 1 year your risk of coronary heart disease drops 50% from the risk of smokers
- In 5-15 years your risk of stroke drops to the same as non-smokers
- In 10 years your risk of lung cancer drops to 50% the rate for those who continue smoking
- In 15 years your risk of coronary heart disease drops to the same rate as non-smokers.
And these are just the physical effects.
The psychological, emotional, social and economic benefits of not smoking are just as significant. You will feel better physically, you will feel more confident in your abilities, more in control, your friends and family will support you and you will be saving money.
Isn’t it time for you to stop smoking?
Hypnosis is an effective tool to help you quit. Visit www.hypnosisbyprofessionals.com and order your session now. You can’t afford to wait any longer!